As an officially ICANN accredited registrar, we accept registration for the new top level domain .zuerich
Only companies and public corporations with their registered office and activities in the canton of Zurich can register the new top level domain. The official launch date is December 2, 2021.
As registry operator, the Canton of Zurich guarantees the quality and security of the .zuerich domain, representing the new top level domain for the strongest economic region in Switzerland with its excellent reputation.
Please click here for your registration.
For any questions before, during or after the registration, please contact us personally. Contact
In this case, it must be proven that the applicant is supported by the public sector by at least 70%.
Please note the conditions listed above. Helpful links to the above topics can be found at the end of this page.
The 3 phases
Note: Please note that the registration is only possible directly and not on behalf of third parties.
- Phase 1 – Trademark owners – beginning August 30 (This phase has expired)
- Phase 2 – Public-rectal starting September 30
- Public-law organizations with their administrative headquarters in the Canton of Zurich can submit an application as of September 30.
- Phase 3 – Free registrations – beginning December 2
- Finally, from December 2, free registration of all stakeholders will be possible
- WHOIS for registry .zuerich: https://whois.nic.zuerich/
- The exact registration conditions can be found on the website of the Canton of Zurich: https://www.zh.ch/de/wirtschaft-arbeit/domain-zuerich/registrierungsinfo.html#main_accordion
- You can find further information from the Canton of Zürich here: https://www.zh.ch/de/wirtschaft-arbeit/domain-zuerich/registrierungsinfo.html#-82891754
- You can find more information on the launch of the new Top Level Domain: https://faq.swizzonic.ch/en/launch-tld-zuerich/