There are several situations in which DOMAINs can not be transferred:
- Typos in entering the DOMAIN or transfer code
- Expired transfer code (some transfer codes are only valid for a restricted time-period)
- The DOMAIN has not been paid yet with the actual registrar
- The DOMAIN is deleted or it exists a scheduled termination
- The .ch-DOMAIN has a special protection by OFCOM (eg municipality)
- The DOMAIN was already transferred during the last 60 days
- After a new registration of a DOMAIN ending with .asia, .biz, .com, .eu, .info, .me, .name, .net or .org the DOMAIN cannot be transferred again within 60 following days.
IMPORTANT: Please note that by transfering a .de DOMAIN you are going to loose the current subscription period. Tansfering a DOMAIN ending with .asia, .biz, .com, .de, .info, .me, .name, .net or .org the subscription period will be extended by one year and will charged correspondingly.