If you plan everything ahead, the transfer will be quick and easy. Please keep the following things in mind:
- The DOMAIN needs to be registered with Swizzonic in order to use the hosting products
- When you transfer to a different provider, your files will NOT be transferred. You will have to save all files (WEB & MAIL) temporarily, until the service is available again.
- The service can be interrupted. If you thoroughly plan the transfer, the interruption can be minimised.
- If you allocate but one hosting product (WEB or MAIL), Swizzonic name severs will automatically be assigned to the DOMAIN. In that case the name servers will have to be adapted.
- Carry out the transfer at a point in time when your website and email is the least frequented
- Expect an interruption of your service. The new name server entry has to distributed worldwide. This will take a few hours – in extreme cases up to 48h.
- There is an hourly zonefile-reload by the registry for your .ch-DOMAINs