What is LINK?
LINK enables the usage of Swizzonic Domain Name Servers (DNS) and a set up of redirections for unlimited domains, registered at Swizzonic, to a web space or e-mail server hosted by a third party.
- Connect your domain with email or web from a third party provider
- Configuration of name server entries for each domain individually
- No need to transfer your domain to another provider
- Flexibility to choose your own provider
Forwarding of a DOMAIN
A redirection is directly set up on the name server. Especially for this function we offer the option LINK. If you already own a Swizzonic hosting product, you don’t need the option LINK.
- Click in the navigation on “ADMINISTRATION of products” and choose “Basic Configuration”
- Click on the icon to the right at the DOMAIN and select “open”
- Choose the selection “target” and enter in the field the complete URL of the forwarding destination (including “http://” )
- register this modification by clicking on “save”
The forwarding is active in a few seconds.
Please note that our name servers must be registered with our product LINK: