In the reminder e-mail for the server update of the WEB product, you will receive information about your server number. You can use this number to check when the update will take place. The updates take place during the night of the respective day.
Please note that in your WEB hosting the database host can be reached via “localhost” or “mysql” and no longer via “
127.0.0.3″ or “ mysql5.domain.tld“. This change requires you to adjust this entry in your scripts and programme settings accordingly. This is necessary for your scripts and applications to work after the upgrade. Otherwise, your content may become unavailable.
In “.php, .yml, .yaml, .ini and .env” files this was adapted automatically. If such a configuration is in another file type, this must be adjusted manually by you.
– Webalizer is replaced by GoAccess, generated statistics are automatically deleted after 7 days.
– PHP-FPM replaces CGI (pre-installed scripts, such as Formmailer, will then no longer work).
After the upgrade it is no longer possible
– to view traffic monitoring, monitoring graphs and change traffic limits.
– to use TCL and Ruby on Rails.
– to use LiveDisc (WebDAV).
– to use the CGI debugger.
– to use self-compiled software.