Create your website with style and without much effort !
Detailed information about the brand new Sitebuilder can be found here: All you need is TOOL!
Experience now the fastest and most beautiful composition of your website and get inspired with this short introduction.
Be flexible in content with the help of preconfigured content blocks.
The first time you open your Sitebuilder, you’ll land in a template gallery that presents dozens of professionally designed templates tailored to every business niche, from hair salons to IT services and more.
Use the navigation on the left to search for specific industries or browse the gallery to select the template that best suits your tastes and business needs.
Note: The template can be changed at any time later.
If you have found the appropriate template, you can confirm this by clicking “Use this template” and continue with the next step.
You have already chosen your template, now you can enter further details about the website or your business.
- Business category
- Name of the website and an optional description
After that you can choose one of 3 variants, how much the page should be prepared for you with sample contents.
- Multipage website
Start with a complete fully functional website.
- Business card
Start with a single-section website, which contains all your business info directly on the first screen.
- Not sure
Start from scratch and create a website according to your needs.
Now you can fill in the information about your website that is visible to your visitors.
- Website logo – Do you already own a logo for your website?
- Address, e-mail, phone, business hours and if available social media profiles
Where do I find what?
Website > Settings
- website logo, website name, favicon
- User defined code (within head, after body and before body) – Here you can store scripts or customizations of external services and thus integrate them into your page.
e.g. Google Analytics. The respective external provider will provide you with the necessary code for this.
- Various details about the company or contact details. (Name, description, phone, e-mail, social media)
Weitere Informationen zum SHOP finden Sie hier:
You can add, rename, delete, and assign the new status to pages from the Pages menu.
To access the Pages menu from the Website menu, click Pages… in the upper left area of the Sitebuilder.
The Pages menu opens. Use this menu to:
- Add new pages
- Rename pages
- Delete pages
- Manage pages
- Setting up a new homepage
Each line of the menu displays the title of a page and an icon for the page type.
Resizing the Pages menu
Using a black round handle that appears in the corner of the side menu, you can resize the page window to display your pages in the way that is most convenient for you.
You can also make the side menu full-screen by clicking the Close button in the upper right corner.
For search engine optimization (SEO) it is important that the title tag of each page describes what the page is about and that the meta description encourages visitors to click on your page. The title and meta description will be displayed in search results like this one:
Learn how to create a page title and description and add keywords.
- Navigate to the Pages menu.
- From the list of your web pages, select the page you want to edit and click the gear icon to open Page Settings.
- When you click the gear icon, a new window opens. Here you can edit the page description and title as they appear in search results. Use the SEO Preview panel to check how your page will look in search engine results.
Editing the page title
The page title is displayed in the search engine results and is important for SEO and social marketing. The title of your website page must provide an accurate and concise description of the content of a page. A good page title can be a crucial factor in deciding whether or not someone clicks on your link. Your page title is also visible in the tabs of the browser and when someone shares your page in social media. The best practice is to keep your title under 60 characters.
Editing the page description
When writing meta-descriptions, try to keep the length of 150 characters, as Google usually truncates snippets longer than 160 characters. Include your most important keywords and phrases, but make it sound natural without making it sound like keywords. When you write, answer these questions: What does your site offer? Why should anyone visit it? What will they get out of it?
Meta-keywords are important for search engines to understand what your site is about. Compiling meta keywords for use on your site is easier with keyword tools. If you enter a topic relevant to your website, you will get hundreds of relevant search terms that you can use as meta keywords.
A block is the foundation of your website. Like building blocks, blocks make up your website, starting with the header block, continuing through the main content area and ending with the footer block.
Each type of block is specifically designed to help you achieve your website goals. Gallery blocks present your portfolio, the award block lists your credentials and recognitions, while contact blocks help visitors to your website to get in touch with you.
Each template in the template gallery has over 100 professionally designed blocks that complement each other perfectly. This eliminates the risk of errors when creating your website. Regardless of your technical skills, you are guaranteed an agency-quality design that looks great on any device and screen size.
Adding a new block
To add a new block, click on the round button Add Block +.
The Block Library
The block library contains all blocks that you can use to create your website. You don’t have to worry if the block matches the previous one or if the space between the blocks is too big or too small. Each of these blocks has been professionally designed to match the look and feel of your template. This helps to maintain the clean and professional layout of your website on any device.
You can easily search for the right blocks by browsing the list of block types on the left. Scroll down to see all available categories.
Search for blocks
To quickly jump to the block with the required element, navigate to the upper left corner of the Block Library to Search box
Enter your search query and click on the “mirror” symbol. For example, we search for all blocks that contain a form.
Blocks are the essential building blocks of your website. After you have added a block, you can edit its settings, move, duplicate or delete it.
Access to the menu for editing blocks
To access the Block Edit menu, move the mouse over any area of the block you want to edit.
How can you edit the block?
Depending on the type of block, you have several editing options:
- Move it: Click on the “cross” arrow Move to move the block to another position on the page. You will then see the yellow guide line indicating the location to which the block can be moved.
- Edit the image: Depending on the type of block, you can edit the background image. In this article you will learn how to replace the background image.
- Duplicate it: Click the Duplicate Batch icon to create an exact copy of any block. This is useful if you want to add multiple blocks with similar content or if you want to experiment with the block layout without affecting the original block.
- Block settings: Click the Gear Settings icon to open the Block Settings menu. This article explains how to adjust various block settings.
- Clear: Click the Clear Trashcan icon to delete the block. This action can be undone.